building a memorable relationship with each event. Drivers perform their daily responsibilities and contribute to the Company’s overall goal of operating efficiently, effectively and profitably. All employees must be in compliance with all Company guidelines and procedures. The Driver reports to his/her supervisor.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prepare truck for operation by inspecting destinations, operating the truck and maintaining schedule.
• Serves customers by understanding, resolving or communicating complaints.
• Maintains safe operating and clean appearance of truck by complying with operational policies, procedures, all state and local driving regulations and truck performance forms.
• Personal appearance must be neat and clean. Required to wear Chair Rental shirt, which is provided.
• Meet, greet and assist all customers in a pleasant and courteous manner.
• Personalize each event, phone call or customer interaction with friendly clear conversation.
• Provide the necessary time, patience and attention to each customer.
• Engage in clear attentive and informative dialogue with customers.
• Make each event a “rewarding” experience. Our business is built on positive interactions.
• Process and complete all necessary paperwork concerning deliveries, pickups, and returns.
• Keep Company vehicles clean and orderly.
• Maintain the vehicle visual appearance, cleanliness and safety.
• Sort and stage equipment upon delivery at venues and upon return to appropriate departments for storage.
• Able to work a flexible work schedule which includes regular night shifts and weekend shifts.
• Able to work a flexible 24/7 work schedule - specifically weekends Thursday through Monday being busiest and most holidays.
• Other essential duties as assigned which are necessary to operate Chair Rental.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Travel logistics and operate GPS.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with colleagues, clients, and customers.
• Maintain an excellent, dependable level of attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to clearly and effectively respond and exchange ideas through writing, speaking and presentations.
• Attention to detail in regards to floor plans, special instructions, and itineraries.
• Understanding of basic math skills.
• Knowledge of equipment.
• Ability to work cooperatively, courteously and respectfully with all consumers, contractors and co-workers whom you may come in contact with during the course of the day.
• Able to work with multiple individuals, meet deadlines, and follow through on projects.
• Strong customer service orientation, good judgment and flexibility.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Adaptation to changes that affect our business.
• Good time management skills.
• Able to listen and follow instructions.
• Consistent punctuality and attendance a must.
• Ability to maintain a driving license and a good driving record a must.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pro-actively seek training and/or product knowledge to better perform all job duties.
• Adhere to Company policies regarding scheduling including requests for personal time off and vacations.
• Actively work with fellow employees to make Chair Rental an enjoyable place to work.
• Utilization of down time in a productive, professional manner.
• Communicate thoughts, ideas and goals in a positive way to all team members and management.
• Implementation of Company policies and procedures in an effective way.
• Adhere to Company policy regarding carrying a picture ID while working and showing that picture ID when requested at venues for deliveries.
• Other duties and/or responsibilities include but are not limited to the proper handling of equipment and documentation, problem solving ability, and other essential related duties, that may be assigned from time to time necessary to maintain the day to day operations.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Ability to lift, move and carry heavy/bulky items long distances in excess of 50 lbs.
• Physically able to stand for prolonged periods and/or move about various venues.
• Physically able to bend and/or climb a ladder for set up of equipment.
• Regular travel between Chair Rental and venues.
• Loading and unloading of possible heavy/bulky equipment and supplies.
• Ability to pass a DOT physical exam and drug test.
Please visit, www.chairrentaldenver/about
Our Culture: At Chair Rental we are family and friends and have fun while doing our work. We take pride in being the best at what we do and go the extra mile to get the job done.
Careers: We believe that one of the keys to success is our employees. Chair Rental offers paid time off, holiday pay, medical insurance and dental benefits to regular, full-time employees.
Disclaimers: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties
required to perform this position.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis. Chair Rental is committed to the principle of equal opportunity employment. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will The Company discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.